Glowsure Insurance Brokers
Call now
Call now
Glowsure Insurance Brokers Insurance isn't the most exciting topic in the world but it's important if you have a business or a property to make sure that you're protected with a decent policy. Navigating the internet to find the right policy can leave you in a world of confusion and let's be honest, there are just better things you want to be doing. Glowsure is based on the simple foundation of 'making insurance easy'.

We don't have call centres or phone queues and we won't fob you off to the insurer if you have a claim and leave you to sort it. We'll explain things in plain English and we'll even come to see you if you like. Let's be honest, we will ask you a lot of questions! How else can we make sure that you have the right policy that is going to pay out in the event of a claim?

So, whilst it might be an inconvenience at first, you can sleep easy knowing that your insurance superhero has arranged the right policy that will protect your business or property. We'll never fob you off to an insurer or leave you on your own if you need to claim.

read more › In a nutshell - we are a small but perfectly formed team of insurance superheroes based in Hampshire, with a nationwide reach! We founded Glowsure to do things differently, to be more agile, flexible and responsive to our customers' needs. Customers want a fast, simple and flexible service. They don't want to wade through pages of terms and conditions written in jargonese. They want their broker to do all of that for them and recommend the best insurance policy which gives them the cover they need and pays out when they need it.

read more › You don't have to work long with the team at Glowsure to see how close this team is, all pulling in the same direction and sharing the same values that underpin the business. They are proud that they have established a business that puts customers front and centre, and if something is not right - they change it. Being a close team makes them agile and able to respond quickly to a clients needs. Who said Insurance Brokers were boring? This team have sussed the work-life balance! They know how to enjoy themselves, making sure they take time out from work to enjoy being with friends, family and embarking on new adventures.

read more › Get in touch today to discover how the superheroes at Glowsure can save you time and money. We respond to all enquiries quickly. Glowsure is a trade mark of Glowsure Limited | Glowsure Insurance Brokers is a trading name of Glowsure Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England no 08548780. Registered address: 17c South Lane, Clanfield, Hampshire, PO8 0RB.

read more › Contractors jobs can be complicated! We're here to help keep your insurance simple with one bespoke policy that covers everything you need. As a building contractor, there are lots of risks you face; from the physical work you do, the sites you work on, to keeping your materials, tools, equipment, staff and members of the public safe. There is a lot to think about and there are a lot of health and safety hoops to jump through to get your job done. A Contractors policy (sometimes known as Contracts All Risks or Contractors Combined) is a one-stop comprehensive insurance policy that combines lots of different covers under one policy, for one single premium.

read more › Let's face it, no matter how many years' experience or how many qualifications we have, mistakes still get made. We're only human after all. Professional indemnity insurance, also known as PI insurance or errors and omissions insurance, can help protect you if a claim is raised due to bad advice or design work. If a client or third party alleges that you have made a mistake and they have suffered a financial loss as a result, they can sue you. This could be a result of non-performance, breach of contract and/or professional negligence.

read more › No matter how hard we try accidents happen and they can cost you time and money. Protect your business from third party claims made by customers, clients or any member of the public. Public Liability Insurance is one of the main types of business insurance. It provides cover against claims made by members of the public who have suffered injury or damage to their property, due to your negligence in connection with your work. Accidents happen, think about these examples; a customer in your shop slips on a wet floor and injures themselves, you spill a hot drink on a client's laptop during your meeting, a visitor trips on a loose carpet or tile in your premises, debris falls from a property you're working on and injures someone walking below, or an employee damages the inside of a customers house whilst working on it.

read more › Protect your decision-makers and business with insurance that will cover legal costs, reputations, personal assets, and employment disputes. Being the boss means you carry some big responsibilities on your shoulders! As the boss, a director, partner or senior manager you have a duty of care to pretty much everyone you work or deal with and are automatically exposed to 'unlimited personal liability' - yes, that's your personal assets! If someone thinks you've done something wrong in your position even if you no longer work for that company, they can not only sue the company but they can sue you personally.

read more › Protection for your business, your client's data and your reputation. Does your business use email, have a website, take online transactions, or are reliant on computers? Glowsure is a trade mark of Glowsure Limited | Glowsure Insurance Brokers is a trading name of Glowsure Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England no 08548780. Registered address: 17c South Lane, Clanfield, Hampshire, PO8 0RB.

read more › Office Insurance (sometimes called Offices and Surgeries Insurance) provides cover for the things needed to run your business from an office or surgery premises including; business contents, IT equipment, furniture, buildings insurance (if you own the property), employers liability, public liability, product liability, stock cover, business interruption and legal expenses. You could include all, or some of these elements under one policy according to your specific needs. It provides cover for loss or damage as a result of an insured peril such as theft, fire or flooding.

read more › No matter what kind of shop you have, we bet you've invested a lot of time and money into it so it makes sense to protect what you've built. A Shop Insurance policy provides specialist cover for the risks you face running a customer facing business, covering things like stock, buildings and contents; public, product, and employers' liability, money, goods in transit and shop front glass cover. You can pick and choose the elements you need, all under one policy. Business Contents: Depending on what type of shop you own this can include; furniture, office equipment, computers, tills/point of sale equipment, printers, salon chairs and fridges/freezers.

read more › As a tradesman, there is always going to be an element of danger involved due to the manual nature of the work you do and tools you use. Tradesman insurance is designed to protect you if you are sued due to someone being injured or if their property is damaged. This is the public liability element and most of your clients would expect you to have this as a minimum. It would cover you for mishaps such as someone tripping over your tools and injuring themselves, or you accidentally damage existing fixtures and fittings whilst renovating a clients house.

read more › Protection for your property investments. Whether your property is used for a yoga studio, a boutique soap shop, has a flat on the first floor or is unoccupied - our Commercial Property Insurance Brokers can find you the best available cover at the best price. Commercial properties have slightly different risks to residential, so the policy is tailored to meet these specific risks. Whether your property is used for offices, retail, industrial, leisure, beauty, storage, unoccupied or mixed use, we can find the right cover to suit.

read more › Do you have a penchant for the finer things in life? If you live in a high value property, own collectable items, antiques, are the proud owner of a vintage wine or whiskey collection - a standard home insurance policy will not be giving you the protection you need. High value home insurance (also known as high net worth insurance) is a bespoke type of insurance policy for high value homes, contents and possessions, which recognises the increased level of risk by providing higher limits and more extensive cover.

read more › Landlords worst nightmare? A tenant uses your property as a cannabis factory! This scenario could cost in the region of 35,000 and upwards. Protect your property investment with the right cover at the right price, ask us for a quote. General home buildings and contents insurance simply isn't adequate to cover you for all the third party risks that you could encounter as a landlord. Having specialist landlord insurance (also known as property owners or buy to let insurance) ensures you limit your exposure to risk, protecting your investment and your financial wellbeing.

read more › Are you a freeholder, leaseholder, right to manage, or a management company? Then you need a Blocks of Flats insurance policy as standard buildings insurance policies DO NOT provide adequate cover. If you own or manage a block of flats, you will need specialist insurance because standard buildings insurance policies won't provide adequate cover. A block policy will provide cover for the whole building, internal and external communal areas, any lifts (a separate inspection policy will be required for lifts), property owners liability and employers liability.

read more › 80% of Commercial Properties in the UK are potentially underinsured. If you have not had your property valued in the last 3 years we strongly recommend it - the Insurers Average rule could award you only 50% of a claim. We're going to cut straight to the chase. Underinsurance is a pretty serious problem and the more policies we review - the more we see it. If you are underinsured, insurers will and can refuse to pay the full value of your claim. A simple illustration of this is, you've insured your building for 150,000 and there is a fire which destroys the whole property.

read more › We have our own in-house claims team, who are on-hand to support you every step of the way in the event of claim. You will speak to the same Glowsure handler throughout the process (so there's no having to speak to different people to keep explaining the same thing!) We will take all the details we need from you and let you know if we need you to gather any more information, or to obtain quotes/estimates. We can even arrange these for you if you would prefer! We will log the claim with the insurer and liaise with them throughout on your behalf.

read more › If something changes in your life or business and you haven't advised us or the insurer, then you could be at risk of not being covered at all. We don't just assume your circumstances stay the same, year on year. We 'check in' with you every 3 months in case your policy needs to be adjusted because we want to make sure you're paying for insurance that actually covers you. It's easy to forget to mention something that's changed which could affect a claim or even void your policy. We understand that calling your insurance broker easily slips the mind, so we consider it OUR job to check in with you every so often.

read more › This depends on the type of policy. For straight forward policies that fall within standard criteria such as; Tradesmen, Landlords, Public or Employers Liability, Offices, Shops, Retail and Directors and Officers, we can usually do these instantly, providing you are able to provide all the information required. For policies that don't fit online quote criteria such as Contractors, Homeworkers and some Commercial combined, these can take longer and up to a few days. This is because the quote will need to be manually reviewed by an Underwriter at the insurers.

Review Glowsure Insurance Brokers

Be the first to review Glowsure Insurance Brokers.

Write a Review

We recommend