Insurance For Holiday Homes
Call now
Call now
Insurance For Holiday Homes We're caravan insurance experts. Whether you have a static or touring caravan, our cover gives you the freedom you need to get away from it all. Love your trailer tent, love our low cost cover. Our team of specialist, expert advisors find the policy that's exactly right for your trailer tent. If you own a second home, it pays to get professional advice to ensure you get the right cover.

Try us out and see how we can help save money and make finding the right insurance that little bit easier for you. Holiday home insurance should cover all the risks of a main home insurance policy, but it will also include cover for longer periods of unoccupancy or when the home is let to family, friends or other tenants.

This includes damage or theft by guests and replacement locks if the keys are lost, public liability cover if guests are injured while staying at the holiday home and employer's liability for cleaners, gardeners, maintenance staff etc. Emergency travel to the property is covered and loss of rent if the property is uninhabitable.

In 2002 after experiencing difficulties in obtaining suitable insurance for a holiday home we set up Insurance for Holiday homes specifically aimed at UK citizens with holiday homes in the UK and Europe. A unique policy was developed which was written in plain English, offered excellent cover and had the total security of being underwritten by Lloyd

Is used by the owner and family/friends for recreational use for holidays or short holiday breaks. Is let out for financial reward providing the property is let for recreational holidays or short breaks, no single let can exceed 6 weeks. As an owner of a holiday home or second home, you need to consider many aspects of an insurance policy. A standard

Comprehensive and yet very affordable insurance policy for your touring or static caravans. Started over 10 years ago by caravanners and underwritten at Lloyd's of London, our policy is comprehensive and we believe competitively priced. Our policy offers you cover for your caravan and the contents for damage, whether it is accidental, or caused by vandalism

Get a specialist insurance policy designed purely for your trailer tent or folding camper. We offer comprehensive cover against a variety of risks, bringing you peace of mind that your trailer tent or folding camper is protected. Not only do you have the above protection, but also in the event of an unfortunate incident, we offer to cover the cost of

If you wish to pay the renewal of your policy, and there are no alterations to the renewal invitation that we sent to you, please complete the details below and choose your preferred payment option. Alternatively if you have alterations to your policy please call 0117 403 3000 to advise us of changes. Remember that the information you provide must be

Review Insurance For Holiday Homes

Be the first to review Insurance For Holiday Homes.

Write a Review