Crownsway Insurance Brokers
Call now
Call now
Crownsway Insurance Brokers As businesses become more reliant on technology and hold more data, they are increasing becoming the target of cyber criminals. Crownsway Insurance Brokers Limited are independent insurance brokers and underwriters, providing standard and non- standard insurances. As both a broker and underwriter of insurance, we offer over 47 years of experience and expertise to support the needs of our diverse clients.

We understand each risk is unique and that is why we tailor our insurance to meet your needs whilst giving you clear and accurate information for your protection. However, no matter what insurance requirements you have, you can be rest assured that with Crownsway you will also have all the support you need from our customer service team. Business Insurance is very important to have especially if you own your business.

Business insurance coverage protects businesses from losses due to events that may occur during the normal course of business like Flooding and Theft. Cover will be tailored to your individual business requirements to ensure that there are no gaps in cover.

read more › As an independent insurance broker and underwriter we're able to provide you with a unique balance of professional expertise, service and of course value for money. With over 47 years of experience, we understand the importance of listening to our clients and work in partnership with them to ensure, we deliver, based on their needs for clear, accurate professional advice and service. We're currently supporting over 34,000 individual, business and intermediary clients across the UK and we're proud of the relationships we have developed.

read more › We work with a wide range of partners who support us in delivering an outstanding service to our clients. Our collaborative approach ensure we can offer high quality services, products and standards. Eagle Design Ltd like to be different when it comes to being a Full Service Creative Agency. We take the time to engage with each individual client, to provide strategic and delivery advice on all aspects of your visual marketing requirements from graphic design to video coverage or impressive POS material.

read more › Business Insurance is very important to have especially if you own your business. Business insurance coverage protects businesses from losses due to events that may occur during the normal course of business like Flooding and Theft. Cover will be tailored to your individual business requirements to ensure that there are no gaps in cover. Fixture & Fittings - moveable items such as Tables, Chairs and other item that have no connection to the structure of the building.

read more › We can also provide insurance for caterers that specialises in catering for events in hotels, venues or any other way. Most catering insurance for caterers would not provide cover for outdoor catering whereas we could prior to notification. Cover can be added on the catering insurance if you have a restaurant or takeaway or standalone cover if only outdoor catering is your business. Alternately, one day cover is also available if your business is only on the basis of one off outdoor/event catering.

read more › Manufacturing insurance is designed to include a number of covers to ensure tailored protection for your business. We understand that no two manufacturing businesses are the same and each comes with its own unique complexities and requirements. Usually manufacturing insurance can cover your building, machinery, fixture and fittings, Public Liability and Employers Liability. Your machinery is essential component in order to ensure the smooth running of business. If something were to happen such as flood or theft it could have a major impact on your business.

read more › Self-employed Insurance provides protection to those who work for themselves, rather than for an employer. Primary covers include Public Liability and Professional Indemnity. As a self-employed professional, you are susceptible to accidents at work causing damage to third parties. This is one of the reasons why you need Public Liability Insurance. It protects you in the event of you being sued for damages by a member of public. For example a plumber does damage to the central heating system.

read more › There has been steady increase in franchise insurance. We have been arranging insurance for various franchises of different sizes. We can cover for a Franchise where the client might have more than one risk address located within the UK. Comprehensive cover for employees, products/services, contents, stock, business Interruption.

read more › Public Liability covers any awards of damage given to a member of public because of an injury or damage to their property caused by you or your business. Crownsway can provide Public Liability cover at 1 Million, 2 Million and 5 Million. Additionally, non-standard risks can also be considered. Employers Liability Insurance enables the business to meet the cost of damages and legal fees for employees that are injured during their course of employment. Employers Liability Insurance is compulsory in the UK for a limited company.

read more › Professional Indemnity Insurance in simple terms, it covers the cost of mistakes made when providing professional services. Having a Professional Indemnity Insurance policy that covers a professional for their work is vitally important because it allows them to offer their services knowing that they are insured in the event of a mistake. Furthermore, a professional indemnity policy can also cover the legal costs and expenses that might be incurred as a result of a legal case being made against a professional for their mistake.

read more › As businesses become more reliant on technology and hold more data, they are increasingly becoming the target of cyber criminals. If your business is targeted by cyber criminals or there was a data breach, it would take substantial resources in terms of money and time to redress the issues as well as severe disruption to your business. It is prudent business decision to have in place Cyber insurance in place to mitigate adverse impact. Cyber insurance is designed to protect businesses if there is for example malicious attack by Hackers on your computer systems, or the entire Infrastructure.

read more › Your home/house is often the biggest investment you will make in your life, so getting the right insurance in place for your home is important. Here at Crownsway Insurance Brokers Limited we offer you advice to ensure that you have the right cover in place. The level of cover you get is dependent upon what you have requested and the premium paid. Ensuring that you have adequate building cover is important, you don't want to over insure and pay over the odds for cover you don't need but at the same time you don't want to under insure and be left with an insurance shortfall.

read more › Commercial Property Owners Insurance is designed to protect your property from perils such as Fire, Theft and Flooding. Our Commercial Property Owners Insurance is ideal for landlords who rent out properties for commercial use. For example a Takeaway with Flat above let to Tenants. The primary activities are Takeaway with flat also let out to tenants, hence two distinct activities undertaken within the same premises. Loss of Rent - The period of cover can be tailored to suit the nature of your property, 12 Months, 24 months and 36 months.

read more › What most tenants are not aware of is that it is the tenant's responsibility to ensure that they have their own contents and/or tenants liability insurance. 6 Months Policy offers you up to a limit of 5000 for accidental damage for which you are legally responsible as a tenant whilst in the home situated in the United Kingdom noted on the schedule. Settlement can be repair or replacement. Any other damage caused by Fire, Lightning, Earthquake, Storm, Flood, Theft, Attempted Theft, Malicious Act, Subsidence, Landslip and Heave is not insured.

read more › Taxi Insurance is a legal requirement which you need fast, which is why we provide immediate cover. Insurance quotes for self-drive hire - renting and driving a car yourself, rather than being driven by someone else: a self-drive hire car. We can quote for most licensing authorities across the nation and most postcodes nationwide covered. Taxi fleets - Whether it is a Taxi rank or a fleet of taxi cars, we will try our best to get a suitable premium and also add and remove drivers. Less than 3 claims in the last 36 months- If a taxi driver has 3 claims or more in the last 36 months.

read more › It has been noticed that there is a trend in taking caravans or motorhomes around as part of a short break or to travel in the European. We selected the right insurers who can assist in providing the right insurance for your caravan or motorhomes. Cover includes loss of use for a caravan hire or hotel accommodation, New for Old cover - up to 5 years, contents, equipment and awning. The cover also proved European use with no additional change. Personal effects (for equipment and personal belongings related to camping and/or caravanning).

read more › As what we say Practice makes perfect which is why extra hours of driving practice can help. It can be understood that the vehicle owner, friend or family would be terrified with what would come out of the insurance. This is why we teamed with Marmalade Insurance who are specialist in this Learner Drivers Insurance. Congratulations on passing your driving. We understand how expensive car insurance can be for new drivers. This cover provides you with the freedom to drive our parents car with your fully comprehensive policy and this is without risking their No Claims Discount.

read more › A Motor Trade Insurance policy is also referred to as Road Risk Insurance. It is taken out by someone who runs a business involving cars, motorbikes and vans such as buying and selling cars, repairing and servicing, valeting, running a garage or MOT centre etc. Part Time and Full-Time traders - Full time Motor Trader who runs a business to do with vehicles. Part Time Motor Trader- Our Part Time Motor Trader is ideal for someone with a different occupation or someone that would do motor trader (Buying or Selling) as a hobby or a business.

read more › Travel insurance is cover if your ill whilst abroad and cover any personal belongings that maybe lost or damaged. Please feel free to contact Crownsway who can provide assistance on your specific travel insurance requirement. is any age for single trip and annual multi trip and insures medical conditions up to high levels of severity. Cruises are included as standard but you can also purchase cruise specific travel insurance.

read more › This is a Home Emergency Policy which during the Period of Insurance, in the event of an emergency will cover the costs of the emergency work, subject to claim limits. This policy operates alongside your Home Insurance Policy. Cover is provided as shown in the table below for any one claim in connection with the Insured Incidents. There is a maximum claim limit that we will pay in respect of any one claim for each Insured Incident. Any system, equipment or facility which has been modified, not been properly installed or maintained in accordance with manufacturer's instructions.

Review Crownsway Insurance Brokers

Be the first to review Crownsway Insurance Brokers.

Write a Review