Call now
Call now
Tradesure Independent and family-run, Tradesure has been arranging personalised motor trade insurance services since 1965. Our focus is on getting each of our customers the cover they need, with great service and support to back it up. We work with a panel of insurers to provide road risk, employers and public liability insurance that help our customers protect their business.

Whether you run your motor trade business on a part-time or full-time basis, trade in specialist vehicles or run a garage, we can provide traders insurance solutions to suit your needs. Road risk is the usual kind of motor trade insurance that all motor traders need by law. But if you have a premises that you store your vehicles or tools at, or where you undertake work, you need combined motor trade insurance which also protects your premises.

Road risk insurance offers you three levels of cover to protect your motor trade business. Third party only covers damage to other people and their property in the event of an accident - it doesn't cover your own property.

Tradesure started out broking insurance for the motor trade over 50 years ago, providing road risk cover to start-up motor traders. We want you and your business to be protected - and we work hard to find you the best solutions we can. That's why we offer great options for liability, business, commercial fleet and cyber cover too. Tradesure is a tight

Motor trade insurance is a type of cover designed specifically for motor traders and anyone else who works with vehicles, including classics and other high value cars. It can help cover expensive costs for things like accidental damage, theft and injuries that are related to using cars, vans or other vehicles for work. If you're a UK business or self

Motor trade road risk insurance is designed to cover your business if any damage or injury is caused by a vehicle that's in your care for work purposes. You'll need road risk trade insurance to run your business if you're a full-time or part-time motor trader, or work in any area of the motor trade dealing with vehicles. Road risk cover is the minimum

Take care of more areas of your business with combined motor trade insurance, also known as combined traders insurance. Combined motor trade insurance, also known as commercial combined insurance or combined traders insurance, is a type of business insurance that as the name suggests, combines different kinds of insurance cover. It's designed for motor

Choosing a commercial fleet insurance policy is often cheaper for a business than covering vehicles individually, whether your fleet is made up of cars, vans, lorries or a combination. Different cover levels available - get comprehensive cover, third party, fire and theft, or third party only. Commercial fleet insurance, also known as motor fleet insurance

Review Tradesure

Be the first to review Tradesure.

Write a Review