Call now
Call now
Ecovers Cheapest Courier Insurance Fleet or individual Goods in Transit Public Liability Haulage - Call us or fill in a quick quote tool! We pride ourselves on providing competitive insurance policies to suit professionals as well as start ups in various aspects of the industry. We have strong connections with leading industry insurers and on your behalf we can negotiate the best deals.

Motor trade is a booming industry. We provide best service WHEN YOU NEED IT, not just when you ask for it. Our Commitment is to assist our clients in their own success, by designing, implementing and actively managing the appropriate solutions to the challenges they are facing. Motor trade insurance is a complex, specialist policy that anyone who works in the industry requires, whether full or part time, individual or company.

If you are a driver and earn money by delivering goods in a van or lorry, you must have courier or haulage insurance so that you can focus on your job only. Every business is different. That's why eCOVERS Insuranace Broker provides flexible insurance that you can tailor to suit the unique needs of your business.

read more › We are Insurance brokers offering a range of insurance products to the UK both commercial and consumer markets. Our experienced personnel and partners with more than 30 years of experience make us highly competitive UK insurance market. Worlind Holding trading as eCOVERS Insuranace Broker was formed in 2019 and became a member of Broker Network and British Insurance Broker Association since the beginning. Our range of products provides clients with access to many niche areas via some of the UK's leading insurers.

read more › Hire and Reward is a class of insurance use which allows you to legally carry other people's goods in return for payment. Hire and Reward Insurance is essential for couriers, hauliers, taxi drivers, furniture removers and anyone who carries people or the property of others in exchange for a fee. Support for self-employed couriers, including employed couriers transferring to self-employed status. The courier insurance scheme is available in the UK to couriers over the age of 21 with Nano matrix telematics.

read more › If you are self-employed or have your own business and the conduct of activities depends on the use of a van, then it can be an important part for the success of the business and for ensuring daily living. Whether it is the delivery of goods or the transport of tools necessary for the work performed, an accident or theft can have huge consequences for the business and for the customers. All driving options available - including: Insured only, Insured and Spouse, Insured and Named and more. Cover is also available for a range of body types including: Ice Cream Vans and Hot Food Dispensing vehicles.

read more › At eCovers we can provide insurance quotations for all on-the-road HGV's, Lorries and Trucks. Whether you're looking for HGV Insurance, Lorry Insurance or Truck Insurance, our trained specialist advisors are on hand to shop the market for you and obtain the absolute most competitive quote for you. HGV (heavy good vehicles) insurance can be tailored to meet with your self drive or business haulage requirements. The cost of HGV insurance is based on several things, such as the number of heavy goods vehicles in your fleet, experience of your drivers, value and age of the vehicles and type of cargo you handle.

read more › Also known as trader's insurance, motor trade businesses need to have comprehensive cover in order to be fully protected. Motor trade insurance features usually fall into three categories: risk, liability or premises. Road Risk - Protects both business and customer vehicles during the day-to-day process of running your motor trade business. Motor Trade Liability Insurance - You can choose public, employers' and product liability cover, depending on the unique needs of your business. Find out more about Motor Trade Liability Cover.

read more › ECovers makes touring caravan and static insurance simple and slick. Reduce your administration and provide a quicker service to your clients with our instant quotes and point of sale documentation. ECovers will quote from a number of schemes to make sure you get the perfect cover for your needs. Please Note - We can quote for touring caravans where the proposer is up to the age of 75, however there is no proposer age restriction for statics.

read more › If you are a business owner with multiple vehicles, Fleet Insurance is a quick and easy way of insuring them under one policy. It is suitable for all type of business and vehicles, including cars, vans, trucks, taxis, minibuses. The short answer is no. Both businesses and private vehicle owners can buy fleet insurance policies. Fleet policies are typically flexible and can be adapted to your needs. For example, families or households with two or more vehicles can buy family fleet insurance. Like other fleet insurance policies, you can mix and match cars, vans and motorbikes.

read more › Roadside - We'll fix your vehicle at the roadside, as long as you're over 1/4 mile away from home. Recovery - We'll take you, up to 8 passengers and your car to your chosen destination anywhere in the UK. Onward Travel - We'll provide a courtesy car, hotel accommodation or alternative transport for you and up to 8 passengers. European - European Breakdown covers you in 48 countries and their offshore islands in continental Europe.

read more › Goods in Transit insurance protects the goods your business delivers or transports from place to place. Whatever is your business or client's goods it's crucial for you to be cover against theft or damage. We are partnered with the best UK's leading insurance companies to offer you great policy at small price. Whatever type of business you operate, however big or small, the last thing you want to worry about is whether your goods will reach their destination on time and in one piece. That's why it is crucial that you have the best cover in place to protect you against any unforeseen circumstances.

read more › Builders Public liability insurance covers you for the cost of a claim made by a member of the public that has suffered injury or property damage as a result of your business or a product it has supplied. For example, if a tool was dropped and a pedestrian was hit whilst walking past the building site of your project, you could be held liable for damages, legal fees and compensation. The same protection would apply if the tool hit a car or damaged another property. Builders Insurance Public liability cover is essential if you work in construction because it will pay out in the event that a mistake is made which causes injury to a third party or damage to a third party property.

read more › Whether you're running a large chain, a small group or your business is concentrated on one shop, insurance that covers you for a range of risks could make all the difference if something goes wrong. Every business is different and unique and there is a lot to consider when choosing the proper insurance for your shop or retail service. One shop that sells jewellery won't secure the same insurance as one who repair bicycles. If one business store stock, it may need to cover goods against theft or damage at its shop or home.

read more › As a coffee shop owner, you're responsible for the safety and welfare of your customers, your staff and suppliers while they're at your shop, meaning protecting against the unexpected is essential. Whether you own or manage a restaurant, caf, takeaway or bistro, eCovers can provide you a tailored Restaurant Insurance policy that can cover most of eventualities. We understand the time pressure of running your own business which is why we've made it quick and easy to protect your coffee shop by combining essential covers into one easy to buy policy.

read more › As a specialist in Construction Industry, eCovers Insurance is keen to offer every business in constructions the proper advice and tools in order to get them covered. You and your company may be financially liable for the result of accidents caused by you, your company or a contractor, either on your site or elsewhere. Public liability claims can be very expensive, which could have a major impact on you and your scaffolding business. With all the protective measures taken by each scaffolding business unexpected bad surprises While working/renovating a store front you accidentally drop a toolbox, resulting in someone below suffering from an injury.

read more › Groundwork is one of the highest risk professions, that's why protecting against the unexpected is essential. Dealing with excavations on a daily basis comes with many risks as you never know what you are going to find while digging. What you know is that you don't want to be caught in the middle of an expensive claim without an insurance policy to cover you. With so many options available, finding the right cover at the right price can be challenging, and that's where we come in!. As a fully independent insurance broker, we can find you a comprehensive Groundworkers Insurance package to suit your unique needs.

read more › No matter whether you are a general building contractor who needs demolition cover in place as part of a contractors all risks policy, or a specialist demolition contractor using soft strip, ball and chain or explosives, you need to ensure you have the right insurance in place to reflect the risks you and your business might face. At eCovers Insurance we appreciate the hard and precise work of all demolition businesses and we are well-known for offering unbeaten services and highly competitive premiums across the range of demolition insurance.

read more › Employers liability insurance protects you against the cost of compensation claims arising from employee illness or injury, sustained as a result of their work for you. As a business owner you might know Employers' Liability is compulsory if you employ staff. As employers have a duty of care to their workers, the Employers' Liability Insurance (Compulsory Insurance) Act makes it a legal obligation for you to have this cover. Employer's liability insurance covers compensation claims that have been made against you by one of your employees because something you did or something you failed to do resulted in them being injured or killed or suffering an industrial disease.

read more › If you provide advice, designs or a service to your clients, you should give serious consideration to professional indemnity insurance. Professional indemnity insurance, often referred to as professional liability insurance or PI insurance, covers legal costs and expenses incurred in your defence, as well as any damages or costs that may be awarded, if you are alleged to have provided inadequate advice, services or designs to a client.

read more › At the eCovers Insurance we're committed to finding our customers a great deal on their car insurance - you know you're buying great quality cover from a name you can trust, and we find customers our most competitive car insurance quotes from our panel of selected insurers. We are currently have two brilliant collaboration with Quotzone and Bymiles where you can check and by directly your quotes. There are available discounts which are included in quotation as per below:.

read more › Damage to your property and possessions - caused by events such as fire, theft, subsidence and flooding. Cost of alternative accommodation (including loss of rent) - cover for accommodation if your home can't be lived in due to damage. Contents insurance covers everything that would move with you if you moved to a new house or flat. For example, your sofa and TV, kitchen appliances and personal belongings. Contents insurance can be valuable to everyone, including renters and council tenants. You'll need to compare contents insurance quotes to get the best home contents insurance deal.

Review Ecovers

Be the first to review Ecovers.

Write a Review

We recommend