Khan S
Call now
Call now
Khan Insurance Services has been in business since 1991. Unlike other insurance services that place insurance through only one insurance company, Khan Insurance services evaluates and shops for your premium from over 30 companies. The result is the best insurance coverage at the lowest possible premium. In addition to offering a full range of personal insurance, Khan Insurance services has built a solid reputation as a provider of Motor, Household and Commercial Insurance.

At Khan Insurance Services, we care about what you think and are committed to building stronger relationships. We treat our business partners as we ourselves would like to be treated -- with understanding, with respect, and with a great deal of sensitivity to their needs. This caring attitude becomes the very fibre of our brokerage and which shapes the way we conduct business and our relationship with employees, agents, carriers and policyholders.

We do however aquire alternative quotes from responsible companies each year to assure you are receiving a competitive program in both cost and coverage.

read more › No one wants to take the rap for someone else's mistake. That's why unlike other insurers, you won't lose any of your earned No Claim Discount where it's not your fault. With comprehensive cover as standard. Excess applies. Having insurance is a legal requirement, but it's not one size fits all. We work hard to provide cover that does the best job of financially protecting you against damage or injury caused by an accident. Car insurance provides financial protection in the event of an incident which causes damage to your vehicle.

read more › Protect your business against accidental injury and property damage claims from your customers, visitors or people you visit. Protects you from compensation payments and defence costs if a client thinks you've made a mistake or given bad advice and makes a claim against you. Whether your shop is online or on the high street, we've got you covered with our contents insurance for businesses.

read more › As a first time landlord or a professional landlord, you have lots of responsibilities and securities to keep on top of. It's not just tenants you need to keep happy, you want to ensure your investment is sound too, which is why landlord insurance is a good idea. As a landlord, you need to protect your financial well-being against the risk of damage to your property. It's vital that you have buildings and contents insurance cover so that, in the event of a storm, flood or other incident or accident, you won't be left out of pocket.

read more › We understand that sometimes your rental property may be vacant, perhaps before your tenants move in or between lets. Many insurance providers won't cover empty properties, but Simply Business offers insurance from Modus that can protect your buy-to-let even while it's unoccupied. You can create a landlord insurance policy that meets your needs, including buildings insurance, landlords' contents insurance and property owners' liability cover. Just let us know when your property will be empty and how long it will be empty for and we'll find you cover that fits.

read more › When a property is unoccupied it is open to more risks than usual, such as vandalism or theft. However when an unoccupied property is undergoing works there are more risks involved from the construction work. This includes higher risk of accidental damage to your property. Because of the risks involved, specialist insurance is needed that makes sure you're completely covered in these circumstances. This is because many standard home insurance policies will not cover an unoccupied property undergoing works.

read more › If something crucial like the boiler or the electricity fails at your rental property, you'll want to get it sorted as quickly as possible to limit the damage to your house and the impact on your tenants. With landlord home emergency cover you'll have access to a 24/7 helpline, so that you can get the assistance of an approved contractor at any time of day or night. Landlord insurance with home emergency cover provides emergency assistance for landlords if your property's plumbing, drainage, heating or power supply fails, or if damage to your doors or windows compromises the security of your property.

read more › So you've got a holiday home? Lucky you. Whether it's a house with a sea view, a flat in a vibrant city or a quiet cottage in the country, we bet it's just perfect for days away. Now, we're guessing you might be looking for insurance? If you own a holiday home or second home, it is very important that you have the correct type of insurance cover, especially if you are also doing short term holiday lets. Although Holiday Home insurance is similar to normal home insurance, there are some major and key differences.

read more › Tenant's contents insurance is designed to offer protection for people who rent their home; it covers your personal belongings from fire, theft and flood. Most providers also give you the option to add additional cover so that you can protect specific high value items or cover your personal belongings when you're away from home.

read more › Home let's tenants contents insurance also includes Tenancy Liability cover, which provides cover for you, if you accidentally damage your landlords property. As a tenant if you accidentally damage your landlords property you could be responsible to pay for the repairs to things like furniture, fittings and fixtures that you're liable for under your tenancy agreement. When it comes to commercial property insurance, landlords need flexibility. Whether that's cover for a number of properties, or a one-off commercial venture, with Simply Business the aim is to keep things simple, but specific.

read more › With gadgets now becoming an integral part of our everyday lives, it's no surprise that 35% of Brits already have a standalone gadget insurance policy to protect their portable tech. When asked about why they didn't have gadget insurance, many people believed their contents insurance, packaged bank account or travel cover was sufficient. But that may not be the case. Accidental damage cover isn't always included with these other policies, so it's important to check the policy detail to see what protection you've got.

read more › GAP insurance protects you when you make an insurance claim and receive a payout that's less than the cost or value of the car when you bought it. It will pay you the difference so you don't lose money. It's mostly associated with new cars, although you can also buy GAP insurance alongside a second hand car under seven years old - after this the car is deemed old and insurance companies will not cover the gap. If you drive 10,000 miles a year in your new car, it could lose 60% of its value after three years, the AA reports.

read more › Business vehicle insurance - which is also known as commercial vehicle insurance - is a legal requirement in the UK, and protects you if you use your car or van for work-related purposes. People often think that standard personal vehicle insurance policies cover them for work too, but this isn't the case. Standard policies don't offer the same level of protection as business vehicle insurance does - in fact, standard policies only cover you for social use and commuting. Business vehicle insurance covers a much wider range of uses than a standard vehicle insurance policy.

read more › This is by far the main area of business here at Kkhan Insurance. We can offer advice and insurancesolutions for businesses in virtually any sector of industryincluding manufacturers, contractors, property owners, motor garages, pubs, clubs, hotels, restaurants, retailers, offices and the professions.

read more › Car insurance for young drivers is expensive because young motorists are considered statistically riskier drivers by insurers, so are more likely to make a claim. It can be challenging to find cheap car insurance for younger drivers, but it is not impossible. Read on to find out how to get a better deal on your policy.

read more › Miscellaneous PI is exactly that - business that does not fall into the traditional classes i.e. You may already have risks on your books in this class and cross-selling Professional Indemnity might be available to you. Do not hesitate to contact us to discuss any risk you might feel fits the bill, that's what we're here for.

Review Khan S

Be the first to review Khan S.

Write a Review

We recommend