Milestone Insurance Consultants
Call now
Call now
Milestone Insurance Consultants Milestone Insurance is a well-established independent Commercial Insurance Broker. Based in Leeds, we have additional offices in Sheffield and Glasgow. With a broad knowledge of the market, we are able to search for the best product to suit your needs. Our portfolio of insurance products is extensive and we have departments specifically dedicated to covering all Commercial Motor and Non-Motor risks.

Our standing within the insurance industry has ensured that we have exclusive products to offer clients from leading UK insurance providers. Milestone Insurance Consultants can deliver complete cover whilst giving our clients the peace of mind that every eventuality is catered for. The core of our business is our clients. We always ensure our clients' needs are understood and taken care of in a first class professional manner.

Many of our clients have remained loyal to Milestone Insurance over many years and insure their entire business portfolios with us, therefore benefiting from the skills of our Customer Service team who administer expert advice and service throughout the entire term a policy remains on cover with us.

read more › With over 35 years' experience in the taxi insurance market, we have access to many leading taxi insurers. Anyone who drives a taxi for profit, whether it's a private hire vehicle like a minicab or a public hire car such as a black hackney carriage, will need specific taxi insurance. Standard car insurance won't cover you, even if it includes cover for business use. Private hire vehicles are minicab-type vehicles that can only be pre-booked and can't be hailed at a taxi rank or on the street. Public hire vehicles are black cabs, hackney carriages and other vehicles that are licensed by the council to pick up fares on the street and at taxi ranks.

read more › Whether you have a motorhome, touring or static caravan, Milestone Motorhome and Caravan cover offers you all the peace of mind you need. Time to renew our motorhome insurance - I spoke today with the most helpful person, called Bethany. Not a machine, or a comparison site - a human - we briefly talked about rescue dogs (mine were barking at the postman!) - but got down to the serious job of helping me get a better quote after years of motorhoming. She was friendly & efficient - which is a great gift, rarely today do the two go together in this fast & furious world!

read more › A courier is an individual or company who is paid to deliver somebody else's goods for an agreed price. Most couriers do multi-drop work and deliver general parcels and packages within a restricted radius; however, due to the nature of the business a courier may be asked to carry more unusual goods which need referring to their insurance broker. If you are carrying someone else's goods for a fee or to make money you need to be insured for the carriage of goods for hire and reward or courier use.

read more › Fleet insurance in general starts from three vehicles and covers all of your business vehicles on one specific policy. As a specialist insurance broker our aim is to tailor an insurance solution to suit your business needs. Fleet policies often have Any Driver options and allow you to add/remove vehicles without changing the renewal date on your policy. We have a dedicated team for all Commercial Fleet Insurance policies which includes Haulage, Courier, Taxi, Coach and Company Car/Van Fleets. Dealing with a panel of insurers allows us to source the best solution for your business at competitive premiums.

read more › Goods in Transit Insurance (GIT) provides cover for damages or theft of goods that you are transporting for business purposes. As a leading broker, we compare a range of products to find the best policy for you. If you drive a van and get paid to deliver personal goods, packages or general cargo, Goods in Transit Insurance is vital to protect you from any potentially costly claims. In the event that the goods you are carrying are damaged or stolen, you want to have the peace of mind to that you will be fully insured for the full amount.

read more › Our professional and friendly staff have years of experience in commercial motor insurance and as a haulage specialist are able to look for the right policy for you. If your vehicle weighs more than 3.5 tonnes then HGV insurance is essential. Whether you run a business with several vehicles and require HGV fleet insurance, or are a sole trader who requires a single policy, it is important you are correctly covered at all times. No matter whether you run a business moving your own stock, or if you are a business transporting other businesses goods or assets for them, you must have cover for your vehicle and the items that you are carrying.

read more › A motor trade insurance policy is taken out by someone who runs a business involving anything to do with cars and vans such as buying and selling cars, repairing and servicing or valeting and running a garage or MOT centre. The size of your business does not matter and whether you work full or part time, cover can be arranged for your needs. Milestone Insurance can offer you Motor Trade Road Risk Insurance and Motor Trade Combined Insurance. Motor Trade Road Risk Insurance is designed for motor traders operating their own business from home or from business premises, who require risk cover for their own vehicles or vehicles in their custody or control for motor trade purposes.

read more › Landlord insurance is specific protection for rental properties. As a landlord, you will need a particular type of insurance for properties you rent out to tenants. This cover usually includes the same type of protection as your usual house insurance, such as cover for buildings and contents in the event of a range of circumstances. Loss of earnings / rehousing costs if the tenants have to move out (following an insured event). Liability for incidents involving the property that results in third party damage or injuries.

read more › Office insurance is actually not the technical name for the policy most office style businesses purchase. In the majority of cases an office insurance policy is technically called a BOP or Business Owners Policy. A business owners policy is a form of package insurance policy that insurance carriers have created in an effort to meet the needs of common business classes. In most cases you need business owners insurance because the building owner of the space your business is renting requires that you carry general liability.

read more › Running a restaurant of any kind is challenging enough without having to worry about things like loss of income or property damage. Adequate restaurant or takeaway insurance can help reduce these worries and help you concentrate on your food and customers. Restaurants face a wide range of risks every day, and each business is unique. All restaurants and food related businesses should have some type of restaurant or takeaway cover to stay protected. A Business Owners Policy (BOP) could provide various protections for restaurants including liability insurance, property insurance and loss of income.

read more › Despite our best efforts, accidents do happen, and the right insurance can help protect you from the risks of liabilities imposed by lawsuits and other similar claims. If your business employees people, it is a legal requirement to own employers' liability insurance with cover of at least 5 million. Milestone can provide businesses with public and employers liability insurance, covering you and anyone that works for you against the unexpected. Public liability indemnifies you against incidents that may give rise to a claim resulting in third party injuries or damages.

read more › Being responsible for the affairs of a church or religious group and / or property carries considerable responsibility. Here at Milestone, we understand how precious your religious group and place of worship is to your community. Because of this, it's important to ensure you have the correct insurance cover in place despite an often modest budget. We can help you find the right type of cover with minimal fuss. As one of the UK's leading Religious & Charity Insurance providers, we have extensive experience and knowledge in facilitating the insurance of religious properties.

Review Milestone Insurance Consultants

Be the first to review Milestone Insurance Consultants.

Write a Review

We recommend